Wildlife Control Akron Ohio
Wild animals entering your home uninvited is not only an inconvenience but can also cause structural damage. Nuisance wildlife carry disease, fleas, ticks and create entry points for other invasive pests.
Our Wildlife control experts know the various types of wild animals that are present in Northeast Ohio. Animals such as raccoons, opossums, squirrels, mice, rats, skunks are not only a health and safety hazard but can also cause damage to your home or business and we’re here to help.
Need Help with a Wildlife Problem?
Wildlife Can Cause Damages
Nuisance wildlife can get into your home and business and leave a trail of damage behind. It’s important that you contact us immediately if you want to exclude any kind of wildlife from causing damage. Damages include but aren’t limited to:
- Eat and tear up drywall and insulation;
- Leave animal waste behind attracting bugs and foul odors;
- Die inside your home leaving odor and decay;
- Create entry points for insects and pests;
- Chew through wires which can cause electrical fires;
- Destroy personal belongings.
We Protect Your Home from Wildlife
Our expert wildlife control specialists will find the intruding animal and will remove it from the premise and block future entry into your home or business. Our goal is to exclude nuisance wildlife from entry.
Once we’ve inspected and found where the animal is making entry we will close off these entry points which can include:
- Gable and roof vents;
- Plumbing vents and roof returns;
- Dryer vents and other outside openings;
- Foundation failures allowing entry;
- Garage door openings;
- Cracks and gaps between walls and facia.
Our wildlife control services cover Summit County, Medina County, Portage County, Stark County, Cuyahoga County and surrounding neighborhoods in Northeast Ohio.